Sending CW from WW to ICOM IC-7300 via CI-V

MARK KEMPISTY

I am trying to write WinWarbler macros that send CI-V commands to Commander to have the IC-7300 send CW for me.  I'm doing this because I want the 7300 to generate the CW freeing the tight timing off of the computer particularly when in the field doing POTA.

Currently, if I use the following WW macro <xcvrcommand: FEFE94E0173333FD> the 7300 immediately sends 33 (33 33 in the macro and I only have the ASCII values for 0 - 9 memorized, maybe I'm not the geek that I think I am).  But when I execute the following <xcvrcommand: FEFE94E017><xcvrcommand: 'de AA3K TEST><xcvrcommand: FD> there is a 4 or 5 second delay before the 7300 sends the resulting CW.  I would like to build up these macros to use <callsign>, <RSTsent> and possibly other macro commands but the delay has got me stumped.  I do not see anything in the message history here that suggests a solution.

Thanks in advance for any help.