Re: jtalert not logging to dxkeeper

Kurt Cathcart

OK, Thank you.  I was thinking that the problem was between jtalert and DXK.

I'll see if I can remedy the wsjt to jtalert problem.

-Kurt, KR2C

On 11/19/2021 11:20 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

This was all working before a hard drive crash. After a restore, it seems that all is working well except for the jtalert logging to dxkeeper.

No alerts seem to show up on jtalert and when I log a QSO in FT8, it seems nothing gets passed to dxkeeper.

+ When you're using JT-Alert, DXLab applications are relatively passive: they receive directives - like "lookup callsign" and "log QSO" from JT-Alert, and then execute them.

+ Focus first on getting JT-Alert to correctly interoperate with WSJT-X. When that's working, then configure JT-Alert to correctly interoperate - one at a time -- with DXKeeper, DXView, SpotCollector, and Pathfidner.