Re: Issue attempting to remove Duplicate QSO's - Program Error 3043

Joe Bales

Error Free with log on local drive.  I will leave the database in the local drive.  I work from home 95% of the time the past 2 years and don't plan to change that.  So, when actually in the office I will not be doing any remote hamming thus no need for the database to be in the cloud.  I have a Gigabit network with a Verizon Fiber connection.  so who knows what caused the error.  I will still look into your suggestions that you included in your first reply.

thanks again