Re: Issue attempting to remove Duplicate QSO's - Program Error 3043

thanks for swift reply. I started the task again with the database on a local hard drive and that process worked perfectly - so I am good. only 3517 dupes which means some triples or more.

+ Great, but you should still get to the bottom of the "Disk or network error", especially if you're going to continue maintaining your log file in the cloud. Problems left unresolved have a nasty habit of re-appearing at the worst possible time...