Re: SQL Syntax Question

W9MR Mike

MTQTHID=''  works fine for me.

Those are two single quotes, not a single double quote.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 1:24 PM n2_ss <n2ss@...> wrote:

I have multiple MYQTH locations and I have some QSO’s in my log where the MYQTH entry is blank (somehow some got dropped when transferring from another logging program). I would like to do a custom sort to identify blank MYQTH boxes so that I can fix them. I’ve tried using apostrophe’s and quotation marks both with and without spaces in between; I’ve tried using the term NULL. Can’t get anything to generate just the blank MYQTH entries. Obviously, I’ve got something wrong in the SQL syntax. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Tony N2SS