Re: SQL Syntax Question

Dave AA6YQ

+ I have multiple MYQTH locations and I have some QSO’s in my log where the MYQTH entry is blank (somehow some got dropped when transferring from another logging program). I would like to do a custom sort to identify blank MYQTH boxes so that I can fix them. I’ve tried using apostrophe’s and quotation marks both with and without spaces in between; I’ve tried using the term NULL. Can’t get anything to generate just the blank MYQTH entries. Obviously, I’ve got something wrong in the SQL syntax. Suggestions?

+ Try this:

LEN(MYQTHID)=0