From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rod Greene via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 10:23 AM
To: DXLab <dxlab@groups.io>
Subject: [DXLab] USB Hub Suggestions

All,

I am setting up a new Intel based PC for the shack. It has a limited number of USB ports (and no COM) so I thought it would be a good idea to add a USB Hub. I have DXLabs Commander running both an IC-7600 and a Ten Tec Orion II. Add to that a Rotor control, microHam MKII, WinKeyer USB, LP-100 and maybe some other that I am forgetting. So I need connectivity for at least those pieces of equipment.

Here's a Startech Hub on Amazon that looked good:

Other suggestions please?

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W