Correct IOTA overriden with non-existent IOTA

Carl - WC4H

Hello.

I have a QSO with JA3ENN who is on Honshu Island, IOTA AS-007.  Apparently, on his LoTW data he has entered it as AS-700.

I have DXKeeper setup to accept LoTW data since, that is what any ARRL award will be based on.  However, AS-700 does not exist.  I can only surmise that LoTW lets the user enter anything in the IOTA field without validating it.   I imagine he entered AS-7 and LoTW converted it to AS-700 instead of AS-007.

Can DXKeeper be made to not use non-existent IOTA's?

Thanks.
Carl - WC4H