From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bernd - KB7AK
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 11:59 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] WARNING about Windows 11

I use Bitlocker for more than 6 years I believe. It is designed to protect your data, and it works. It's hard to believe that people start screaming about it, when you should be embracing it.

You can turn it on or off. If you opt in, you have the choice where you want the encryptions key stored. It's all in your hands.

73,
Bernd - KB7AK

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W