Re: Spotcollector 8.9.2 and Telnet Clusters

here is some additional info:

1. In between I have seen that the prefilter was enabled. After disabling it 2m-spots are displayed as well.

But:

2. After having rbn.dr4.w.de activated in WinTelnet-X no spot of rbn.dr4w.de which is still shown in SC's telnet cluster window is displayed in SC's database display window. If I disable rbn.dr4w.de in WinTelnet-X then all the spots displayed in the telnet cluster window are shown in the database display window as well.

3. If I configure the telnet cluster connection using WinTelnet-X  then the connection is ok and all spots of my local FT8 skimmer are displayed in SC's telnet cluster window but - as before - not any spot in SC's database display window.

+ Juergen, I don't know anything about SparkSDR2DXC or WinTelnet-X.If a source of spots conforms to the telnet DXCluster protocol, then SpotCollector will interact with it. Note that

1. SpotCollector will ignore incoming spots that are older than the age you've specified in the "Maximum age of valid incoming spots" on SpotCollector's Configuration window's "Spot Database" tab

2. Incoming spots from skimmers will be ignored if you have the "Discard spots from spotting station callsigns ending in -#" or "Discard spots from spotting station callsigns ending in -@" box checked on the Configuration window's Special Callsigns tab.