Re: Spotcollector - Missing spots

Joe Subich, W4TV

First, check the time one and time on your PC. DXKeeper/SpotCollector
expects the time zone to be set for the correct local time (not UTC).

Beyond that see the DXLab WiKi:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

particularly:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase>

On 2021-10-23 5:49 PM, Thomas Utesch wrote:
Just did a new install of Windows 11 and DX Labs applications. I followed instructions on moving DX Labs applications to a new computer including the latest workspace. All apps work perfectly except SpotCollector is not showing spots. I disabled the Windows Firewall and any malware protection (I think) but still nothing.  Any ideas?
Tom - KG2U