Re: Spotcollector - Missing spots

Just did a new install of Windows 11 and DX Labs applications. I followed instructions on moving DX Labs applications to a new computer including the latest workspace. All apps work perfectly except SpotCollector is not showing spots. I disabled the Windows Firewall and any malware protection (I think) but still nothing.  Any ideas?

+ What colors are the 7 circular indicators in the "Spot Source Status" panel at the top of SpotCollector's Main window? If it a least one of the left-most 4 indicators in that panel is green, see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase