Re: Old Use - New Install

n6rsh

Dave,

 Thanks again. You are Everywhere! I'm surprised you have time to get on the radio. hi hi

 I followed these instructions and clicked on the in step 2. Instead of going to a file to download, it just displayed the text file on screen. So I copied all and pasted it into the existing Radios.txt file and replaced the old info in the file. I then started commander, found the 7300 on the list and selected it. So far so good. I will now proceed with getting the radio/computer setup with the warbler. If all goes well, I think I will dump HRD and go with DXLab/FLDigi.

As usual, thanks again and 73,
Steve - N6RSH