Re: Font in Spot collector

Marty Bluhm

I got it. I didn’t double click, just single clicked.
Sorry about that.
Thanks Dave.
73
Marty
W8AKS

On Oct 22, 2021, at 7:42 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

AA6YQ comments below
At one time, we had the capability to change different fonts characteristics.

+ We still have that capability.

For instance you could go MS Sans Serif (current) but then select Bold, Italic etc and the font point (12,14 , etc).
With the current configuration, it is extremely difficult for these old eyes to see the spots displayed in Spot Collector.
Has this feature been m Ovid to another area or removed completely?

+ No. It's still available in the Fonts panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database Display" tab.