Old Use - New Install

n6rsh

Hi,

 I had to re-install Windows 10 on my computer (PLEASE don't ask me why - Its done). I downloaded DXLauncher and proceeded to reinstall DXLab Suite per instructions for my IC-7300. So, using DXLaubcher, I installed all modules. I checked with DXView for new versions and this is what I got:

So far, so good. However when I launch DXCommander, it tells me this:

So I go to the General tab and I get this list for radios while looking for the IC-7300:

As you can see, the 7300 isn't even listed.
What am I doing wrong? I have been using HRD but I like DXKeeper's logbook better so I am starting to migrate BACK to DXLabs and FLdigi.

Thanks for looking and 73,
Steve Panattoni N6RSH