Re: Still having problems logging with WinWarbler and PSK31

When I log a contact from winWarbler, in psk31 mode, DXKeeper does not upload to LOTW or eQSL, even though they are checked on the WinWarbler window, and in the config for WinWarbler.

If I log a RTTY contact from WinWarbler DXKeeper DOES upload to LOTW and eQSL.

What is the difference and where should I look?

+ See my response to you in

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/203867

+ your PSK "log" macro should be using the <log_eqsl_lotw_qso> macro command, not the <log_qso> macro command. Your RTTY "log" macro is evidently correct.