Re: what FT8 software interoperates best with DXLabs suite?

William Cox

I've been using DXLab Commander with WSJT-X and GridTracker. It has worked well for me.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 1:31 PM David Reed <w5sv.dave@...> wrote:
Greetings all!

I am considering getting my feet wet in the FT8 mode; my question is
which software would you recommend if you were looking for great
interoperability with the DXLab suite of programs?

Additionally, are there other digital modes that I should seriously
consider? I am in an antenna restricted community, and am thinking
signal modes that tolerate weak signals would work best for me.

Thanks for your suggestions.

73 de Dave, W5SV