Depends on what else Windows is doing at the time. Look at "Startup"
in Task Manager and check to see what "Services" Windows is starting
(automatically) on start-up. Adobe, Google, "Anti-Malware" vendors,
etc. all install their own services that are set to run on start-up -
often with elevated priorities - which keeps user auto-start programs
from running until the "services" have initialized and reported back
to their motherships.

Information on dealing with these auto-starts can be found on-line.

On 2021-10-18 12:46 PM, Pete W1RM wrote:
On my new PC I have launcher set to start by putting a shortcut in the
windows startup folder. When the PC boots, launcher is running in the
background as I can see the process in Task Manager. However, it seems to
take nearly a minute before the launcher screen appears on my desktop. I
can't find any setting in Launcher that might control this. Auto start is
not selected so all I'm looking for is for Launcher to open fully.
Is there a setting in Windows that might impact it and I can change?
Windows 10 is fully up to date as is all the DXLab programs.
Pete Chamalian, W1RM
W1RM@Comcast.net