From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of w6de
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 13:08
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] what FT8 software interoperates best with DXLabs suite?

While JT Alert works for interfacing WSJTX to DXLab; DXLab already has a direct interface to WSJTX.
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

The DXLab WIKI also has an article about interfacing JT Alert with WSJTX and DXlab.
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert
This article's first part provides a good overview of setting up WSJTX.

Having used both approaches, I like the DXLab direct approach better. You don't have to deal with yet another set of Commands and Settings that JT Alert will require you to set up.

73,
Dave, w6de

I'd strongly recommend you set up