Launcher Question

Pete W1RM

On my new PC I have launcher set to start by putting a shortcut in the windows startup folder.  When the PC boots, launcher is running in the background as I can see the process in Task Manager.  However, it seems to take nearly a minute before the launcher screen appears on my desktop.  I can’t find any setting in Launcher that might control this.  Auto start is not selected so all I’m looking for is for Launcher to open fully.

Is there a setting in Windows that might impact it and I can change?

Windows 10 is fully up to date as is all the DXLab programs.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1RM@...