From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 10:08 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] logging issue

On a one time basis ...

QSL Tab -> QSL Config (button) -> LotW tab ... check the "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LotW" box.

Note this setting will clear itself after uploading to LotW.

On 2021-10-18 9:27 AM, Jeffrey griffin wrote:

Yesterday afternoon I experienced a computer hard drive failure. I had to revert to a backup drive that was almost a year old. I got dxlab running with a copy of my log from yesterday. This appeared to be working well, except I can’t upload anything to LoTW. I get a ‘no QSO’s were processed because some QSO’s were duplicates or invalid’ error. I had about 20 QSO’s in the Queue to be uploaded. I get the error trying to upload them. But I then noticed another issue, I made several QSO’s this morning and when I try to upload them separately they fail with the same error. I tried to use just a copy of the main mdb file, and I also tried to replace the entire databases directory, with the same result. I’m at a loss on how to fix this. Anything I can try?

73 Jeff kb2m