Re: Questions about updating & Use of SpotCollector with CCUSER

Two questions, please:

1. I am running v 3.0240 dtd 12 Jan 15. When I run the software I am advised an update is available. I've updated the software six times this morning, over-writing the software in the \VE7CC directory as instructed. When I restart the software I am again (... and again) reminded to update. Thoughts as to what I am ding wrong?

+ I suggest that you ask the developer of CC-User.

2. Once upon a time I was able to connect to CC-User via SpotCollector. It does connect but the SC icon never turns from yellow to green and the spots from VE7CC are seen in a window but are never processed by SC. "DXLab guyz" -- any thoughts as to what's happening here?

+ There is no supported interoperation between DXLab and CC-User.

73,

Dave,