Questions about updating & Use of SpotCollector with CCUSER

Rick

Two questions, please:

1.  I am running v 3.0240 dtd 12 Jan 15.  When I run the software I am advised an update is available.  I've updated the software six times this morning, over-writing the software in the \VE7CC directory as instructed.  When I restart the software I am again (... and again) reminded to update.  Thoughts as to what I am ding wrong?

2.  Once upon a time I was able to connect to CC-User via SpotCollector.  It does connect but the SC icon never turns from yellow to green and the spots from VE7CC are seen in a window but are never processed by SC.  "DXLab guyz" -- any thoughts as to what's happening here?

Tnx!  - Rick