Re: DXkeeper and LoTW submission

Is there any way to direct the submission to ignore the mode when compiling the report? In other words, if I work Canada on CW on 20, I don't need to have another entry for Canada on 20 SSB. Or, to re-state - is there a way to just have the submission look for new Challenge points (Band/Country) entries?
+ Yes. As described in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXCCAwardObjectives

+ In the DXCC Bands & Modes panel on the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Config window, check all the band boxes except 2M

+ If you're also pursuing mixed Honor Roll, you'd also check that panel's Mixed box.