From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon KM8V
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 12:55 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Broken RBN Spots

I have FT8 RBN spots in SpotCollector, and false decode spots are one of the reasons I asked Dave to add a "spot count" data column to the SpotCollector database. It sounds like these might be similar on the CW RBN.

For most of my SQL filters in SpotCollector I can then set "and SpotCount > 1" and only see entries that have been spotted at least twice.

It isn't perfect, and there are times when you might want to see spots the first time they are spotted or even if they are spotted only once, but it has helped cut down on chasing ghosts.

73 de KM8V Jon