Re: SPOT COLLECTOR #file

YOU KNOW AFTER I MAKE A QSO I WANT TO ADD A LITTLE COMMENT . I AM INTO POTA AND I WANT TO ADD THE PARK NUMBER. SPOT COLLECTOR DOESN'T SHOW UP BUT IT SHOWS UP ON MY OTHER STATION RUNNING ACLOG.

I EXPECT SPOT COLLECTOR TO SHOW THE COMMENTS BUT IT DOESN'T

+ In the Spot Database Display on SpotCollector's Main window, right-click the entry for the station you just spotted with a comment, and select "Display spots of ..." from the pop-up menu. SpotCollector will display a window that shows all spots of that station, including yours.