Re: Commander 15.2.0 not closing in W10

When I close the Commander window the program dissappears from the screen as it should, but when I try to restart Commander it get a message that the program is already running. I have to go into task manager and end the program task there before I can restart Commander. Is this a known issue?

+ I don't recall anyone reporting that behavior in the last several years. Is there an errorlog.txt file in your Commander folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ If not, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate Commander

3. start Commander

4. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

5. attach the errorlog.txt file from your Commander folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com