From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Pete W1RM
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 9:33 AM
To: dxlab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Move to a New PC Works Like a Dream

For anyone considering a new PC, follow the instructions provided by Dave on moving your setup to the new PC.  I did and it worked like a dream!

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/MovingBetweenPCs

You can also move your TQSL files to the new computer by following the instructions here:

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/new-computer/?lang=en

My new computer is a screaming game machine (I don’t play games but I’m a bug on speed).  One of the best parts, aside from the Intel i&-11700F processor is the wicked fast This little beauty boasts a Samsung SSD 980 PRO SSD with read/write speeds up to 7000/5000 meg/sec.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1RM@...