Re: Tqsl/dxkeeper issue

Robert galambos

Issue resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling tqsl.

Stay safe

DEC for YORK & DURHAM Region ARES.
ASEC GTA ARES section
M: +1-416-876-2979
H:  +1-416-227-1414
E:   va3bxg@...
WL: va3bxg@...

When all else fails

On Oct. 3, 2021, at 21:50, "Robert galambos via groups.io" <gmail.com@groups.io target=_blank>va3bxg=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have an issue.

1/ I always upload to lotw after every qso
2/ for the longest time, even after I 'update' to the latest tsql, it will not recognize that I have done so, and get me the update available whenever I startup keeper.
3/ but now two things. One I noticed that the most recent qso are not uploading automatically,  and when I tried doing so (within dxkeeper) I get a window stating 'waiting for tqsl to complete processing' is been there for more than 1/2 hour