Re: Enhancement request

Robert galambos

Sorry.

As you know,  there are always special event stations about this or that.

Now I know we can input the special stations that we are looking for in the spot collector manually. But I was wondering( like what is done by updating the db for lotw/eqsl membership) a similar capability automatically

The info can be 'scraped' from a website that list these events stations.

Stay safe

73

DEC for YORK & DURHAM Region ARES.
ASEC GTA ARES section
M: +1-416-876-2979
H:  +1-416-227-1414
E:   va3bxg@...
WL: va3bxg@...

When all else fails

On Oct. 3, 2021, at 18:19, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

What about the special station enhancement?

+ As I stated in my previous response, I don't understand what you are suggesting. Please elaborate.