Re: DXView Progress Table

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-09-20 1:26 PM, Paul Kelliher wrote:
Is there a way to edit the Progress table in DXview?
No. Unfortunately, RTTY is not an available option in
DXKeeper -> Config -> Awards -> "User-specified digital mode
family".

On 2021-09-20 1:26 PM, Paul Kelliher wrote:
Is there a way to edit the Progress table in DXview? Mine has four categories (SSB, CW, Digi and PSK). I would like to change the PSK to RTTY if possible. Presently, I believe my RTTY contacts are included with DIGI and it would be helpful if they could be shown separately as they are in DXKeeper. I have looked at the CONFIG settings but do not see a way to edit this table.
Thanks,
Paul NF1G