Re: FT8 DXKeeper question

Hi Guys..I had WSJT and JTAlert working with DXkeeper to log my FT8 contacts a few nights ago.

Today for some reason, I make the contacts and I get the confirmation window opening

But the contacts are not transferred automatically to DXKeeper anymore.

Did I miss something here??

+ Either one of the settings was changed, or an anti-malware application has begun preventing your applications from communicating.
The settings are documented here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert

Where is the log file in WSJT that holds the contacts

+ In the WSJT-X File menu, click the "Open log directory" command. Windows Explorer will display a folder containing the file

wsjtx_log.adi

+ which contains an ADIF record for each logged QSO.

How do I retrieve them or get them transferred now???

+ Locate the ADIF record in wsjtx_log.adi for each QSO that was not logged to DXKeeper. Copy these records to a text file, name the
file

missing.adi

+ and when all "not logged" QSOs have been copied, close the file and direct DXKeeper to import it.