DXKeeper and Clublog issue

d_ziolkowski

Hi Dave-

Occasionally when using JTAlert , WSJTX and DXK, and logging a completed QSO, I receive a failed to log message. When I check in DXK, the QSO is logged, but I see a message that says the upload to Club-log failed. Then sometimes I can manually upload to Clublog, sometimes not, I assume a Clublog issue, later on I can upload manually OK. I am on a VPN, I do not know if this is having an impact on connectivity to Clublog.

However , later when I try to re-attempt the Clublog upload I cannot find a way to determine which QSO has uploaded to Clublog or not, except to try the manual Clublog upload again.

I checked DXK folder for any  error or Clublog-log files to check, and I found none.

So I am looking for a way to run a report to show which QSOs are in Clublog vs not.

Is that possible?

Thanks Dan KC2STA