Re: Got the maybe new installation blues

Don Kerouac K9NR

Indeed!
In addition to the DXLabLauncher I just installed, there are...

DXLabLauncher
DXKeeper
DXView          all three installed on 7/29/2012

I tried to delete them in Control Panel/Programs and Features but they
all returned the error:  "Could not open logfile  C:\DXLab\Launcher\ST6UNST.Log" or
"Could not open logfile  C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\ST6UNST.Log",  etc.

Am I correct in guessing that before I can do a fresh install, these things
have to be removed.  I can't seem to find any references to them anywhere.
Is it a Registry issue?