Re: Error Message in DXKeeper

I have the Log File in my Google Drive so I can use it on multiple computers in my shack (only one instance at any time).

+ If you're going to do that, you must keep each instance of DXKeeper at the same revision level.

It does not give me the error message on the one computer, and it's on 16.2.4. The other computer the version is 16.0.7, which is the one giving me problems.

+ DXKeeper 16.1.0 increased the width of your log's Mode item in order to handle new modes defined by ADIF. See

+ https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/ReleaseNotes/1610.txt

+ DXKeeper 16.2.4 includes all functionality from DXKeeper 16.1.0.

+ DXKeeper 16.0.7 is objecting because your log's Mode item is wider than it expects.