Re: New Motherboard

Dell says they need to replace my motherboard. Are there any special things I need to consider for the DXLab Suite besides the obvious backups? I assume the Win10 Registry will come back the same, but don't know about any hardware-related hooks, etc. I've created a fresh workspace, as well.

+ I would assume the worst case on regaining possession of the system: all of your data has been lost. Instructions for backing up data critical to DXLab are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery

+ Great that you populated a fresh Workspace; be sure to make a backup copy of it someplace safe.