Re: DXlabs and FT8

Ed W2LCQ

Let WSJT-X control the radio. Turn off DXC. WSJT-X will send the completed QSO to DXK. You don’t need JTAlert at all.

73, de Ed Jones W2LCQ

Frankford Radio Club
BUG CWops (Life) LICWC (Life) SKCC FISTS QCWA ARRL RSGB

On Sep 11, 2021, at 11:11 AM, Dave Fugleberg <davefugleberg@...> wrote:

Ted, have a look at

Basically, in the Radio tab of the WSJT-x setup, select DXLab Commander as the radio, and let Commander manage the communication with the radio.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 10:07 AM rcktscientist64 <bruce.mclain@...> wrote:
Set the rig in WSJTX to commander.

Bruce - K5WBM

On Sep 11, 2021, at 9:55 AM, Ted Boerkamp <tboerkamp@...> wrote:

Hello all…I am trying to set up WSJT-X for FT8 and I have DXlab suite running at the same time,

However I get an immediate Rig Control error  and a question to reconfigure the radio interface.

Is this because Commander is also running at the same time? If so,  are there settings I need

to set in order for it all to play nice?  If I run WSJT alone then I do not get the rig control error.

My goal is to eventually use JTAlert as well so that the contacts

I make will automatically be logged into DxKeeper.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Ted VE3SS