From: Dave Fugleberg <davefugleberg@...>
Date: 2021-09-11 11:11 a.m. (GMT-05:00)
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXlabs and FT8

Ted, have a look at

Basically, in the Radio tab of the WSJT-x setup, select DXLab Commander as the radio, and let Commander manage the communication with the radio.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 10:07 AM rcktscientist64 <bruce.mclain@...> wrote:
Set the rig in WSJTX to commander.

Bruce - K5WBM

On Sep 11, 2021, at 9:55 AM, Ted Boerkamp <tboerkamp@...> wrote:

Hello all…I am trying to set up WSJT-X for FT8 and I have DXlab suite running at the same time,

However I get an immediate Rig Control error  and a question to reconfigure the radio interface.

Is this because Commander is also running at the same time? If so,  are there settings I need

to set in order for it all to play nice?  If I run WSJT alone then I do not get the rig control error.

My goal is to eventually use JTAlert as well so that the contacts

I make will automatically be logged into DxKeeper.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Ted VE3SS