DXlabs and FT8

Ted Boerkamp

Hello all…I am trying to set up WSJT-X for FT8 and I have DXlab suite running at the same time,

However I get an immediate Rig Control error  and a question to reconfigure the radio interface.

Is this because Commander is also running at the same time? If so,  are there settings I need

to set in order for it all to play nice?  If I run WSJT alone then I do not get the rig control error.

My goal is to eventually use JTAlert as well so that the contacts

I make will automatically be logged into DxKeeper.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Ted VE3SS