Re: IC-7610 Transmits Continuously when Command is started

g4wjs

Hi Bill,

both DTR=On and RTS=Flow look wrong to me. Try DTR=Off and RTS=Off, or maybe RTS=Tx if you have the rig configured to be keyed via the USB RTS line.

and

should have all the answers you require.

On 07/09/2021 18:23, Mr Bill Mellema via groups.io wrote:
Thanks Dave for responding....I appreciate it.

I'm using the USB2 (type B) connection with the correct cable...also all of the modules in DXLab have been updated to the newest version.

Port 6    Baud 19200   Word 8    Stop 1    DTR On    RTS Flow

I hope this information helps...

Thanks,

Bill N3WM

On Tuesday, September 7, 2021, 12:29:13 PM EDT, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have had DXLab for a few years but haven't used it for over 3 years...decided to move to it for my everyday operating. I have Command working with the 7610 reading the frequency so it's talking to the radio. As soon as command is started the 7610 keys up (starts transmitting) continuously.

I would appreciate any assistance with this...

+ How is your IC-7610 connected to your computer?

+ On the Ports tab of Commander's Configuration window, how are each of the 7 selectors in the "Primary CAT Serial Port" panel configured?

Bill

G4WJS.