Re: Ham M rotor to DXView

Bill Pence

I'm doing this to interface ham iv with analog controller box.
A voltage divider to adjust the meter voltage to 0-5v will be required.

Gonna use solid state relay for brake
And 2 channel relay board for CW and CCW.

I built one to control hd73 with excellent results. Emulates yaesu protocol to interface to dxlab and n1mm+

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021, 1:06 PM St. Cuda <crest340@...> wrote:
I have an 1970's Ham M rotor and CDE controller that is serving me well.  Is it doable to hook USB to DXView?  If so, how?  If not DXView, any other way without changing rotors?

The Ham M has 8 wires, 2 brake and 6 controller.  It was just cleaned and re-greased.  Bearings and electrical are good.

I see that there are other questions on this subject, just not the Ham M.  Trying something new and maybe out of my league!

Tnx!  73, Steven KN0L