Re: N1MM Gateway

g4wjs

On 16/08/2021 20:02, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

On 16/08/2021 14:08, Pete W1RM wrote:

The N1MM gateway allowed QTC log entries from WAE to populate DXKeeper log. I don't see any option in the gateway
selection to not do this.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@comcast.net

Hi Pete,

why would you put QTC exchanges into your DXKeeper log? They are QSOs you have made.

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Oops,

major typo there. I meant to say "They are*not* QSOs you have made."

+ Pete doesn't want the QTCs logged in DXKeeper. The problem is that N1MM is reporting them a logged QSOs, and the N1MM-DXKeeper
Gateway is logging them to DXKeeper.

+ If there's a way to distinguish a "real QSO" being reported as logged by N1MM from a QTC being reported as logged by N1MM, then I
can update the Gateway to ignore the QTCs. If possible to implement, this doesn't sound like it should be an option.

Hi Dave,

OK, I see. If the DE call is included then the QTC will not have the operators call in it. QTCs are other stations the contest QSO partner has worked.

Bill

G4WJS.