Data files are in
C:Users/KI4US/AppData/Rosming/SatPC32
If the data files are in C:\User\<user_name>/AppData/Roaming
you are fine. The program files can be in C:\Programs without
any issue (that is Microsoft's recommended configuration)
even as a "normal" user.

It sounds like Dave has another problem and should probably
seek support from the Developer of SatPC32.

On 2021-07-30 9:20 PM, Bill Pence wrote:
Satpc32.exe is in
C:Program Files (x86)/SatPC32
Data files are in
C:Users/KI4US/AppData/Rosming/SatPC32
As I recall, I made no changes in the install away from defaults...
I know I am an admin on the pc but I think all my apps are in normal user
mode...
On Fri, Jul 30, 2021, 9:11 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I do not run satpc32 in elevated admin mode...
Unsure why your system requires it.

+ In what folder do you have SatPC32 installed, Bill?