Re: DXCC Submission utter confusion

This is why those of us thst have tried DXLABS software love it……..

 Looks good, Dave. Thanks.

I was able to complete my application using only LoTW. It was processed
within a couple of hours. No problems downloading or linking DXCC
credits in DXKeeper. This is the method that is right for me.

73,
Paul N1BUG”

The support Dave provides us is Bar None !!!

And the DXLabs suite Rock!!!!!

Steve
KG5VK

--