Re: Can two Spot Collectors connect simultaneously to same DXKeeper database?

RowlandA

Hey Dave - that ability to connect WSJT-X (or JTDX) + Commander to a remote SpotCollector / DXKeeper [/DXview] is just what the Dr ordered!  Very slick!

That's really all I need for my current operating conditions, thx.  Out of curiosity, are there any other clients that could operate this way (just the client + UDP)?
If WinWarbler did that I think all modes would be covered for the occasional non-FT8 QSO on the Radio PC.

Thanks and 73,
Rowland K4XD