Change of ClubLog status

3a2mw Franco Lucioni

Hi Dave and All,
The integration of DXKeeper with ClubLog Grid Square map works very well, and the resulting feature is really interesting.
To make it perfect, I think that DXK should change the status of ClubLog from Y to M also when there is a modification in the Grid column of DXK: Grid added or modified by LotW, Grid added copying from eQSL or QSL etc.
To check, I reuploaded my ~80K log to ClubLog, merged with existing log, and around 1600 QSO's were modified, reflecting the changes LotW or me made to the Grid column.
73
Franco 3A2MW