Re: DXCC Submission utter confusion

Merely as a personal comment: I am sure somewhere in the DXLab documentation what you explained earlier about the alternate, though potentially more expensive option is duly noted. However, I never found it or failed to understand. Had there been a note in the relevant portion of

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GenerateSubmission

explaining that the procedure can be tedious and noting an alternate method, that might have saved me a lot of time and frustration both in 2016 and in recent weeks

+ There wasn't, but there is now: I've expanded the "Generating an LoTW Submission" section of

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GenerateSubmission

+ to describe and characterize the two alternatives.