Re: Windows 10 and S mode

Peter Laws / N5UWY

S Mode is a one way trip opposite of the Hotel California - you can
leave, but you can never check back in. Third question down here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-in-s-mode-faq-851057d6-1ee9-b9e5-c30b-93baebeebc85

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 2:25 PM Charlie via groups.io
<WA3KVN=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm slowly realizing that Windows 10 Mode S is blocking my attempts to load this software (and others as well). I would dearly like to load this software and keep mode S active. Other than you guys at DXLab contacting Microsoft and getting the software listed in their Store app, is there any way I can run your software with Mode S active?

For what it's worth, to my knowledge, there is no approved, sophisticated, logging software listed in their Store app. What a coup it might be if you all went to the trouble. Please comment. Do you have something in the works and might you be able to give us a date for this?

--
WA3KVN, Charlie