Re: Transfer a Workspace ...

I meant zip, of course. So 1) will Launcher just see the new directory and "do the right thing", or will he need to set up the workspace before we put the directory there?

+ The Launcher's Workspaces window displays the Workspaces present in the current Workspaces folder (which defaults to the Launcher's Workspaces folder). If you move a new folder into the current Workspaces folder while the Launcher is running, terminate and restart the Launcher; the new folder should now be present on the Launcher's Workspaces window.

2) Move the DXKeeper MDB with the club log before or after the workspace shenanigans?

+ I don't understand the question. Please elaborate.

I had never looked at the files in the workspace folders before, what with fear of black magic and all, and now I see that they are basically just the Registry entries in plain text. Including LOTW and TQSL credentials in plain text. :/

+ They are files with a .reg suffix. Be careful: double-clicking one of them in Windows Explorer, and its contents will be loaded into the Windows Registry.

Looking at the club DXKeeper stuff in the club workspace, I see my own LOTW and TQSL credentials in addition to the club's ... what did I do
wrong for that to happen? How can I gracefully clean that up before the transfer happens?

+ I don't understand the first question. In general, to update a Workspace's contents,

1. terminate all DXLab applications except the Launcher

2. make a backup copy of the Workspace folder whose settings you wish to update

3. on the Launcher's Workspaces Window,

3a. select the Workspace whose settings you wish to update

3b. direct the Launcher to load settings from the selected Workspace

3c. start the DXLab applications)whose setting you wish update, use those applications to update the settings as desired, and then terminate those DXLab applications

3d. direct the Launcher to save settings to the selected Workspace