Re: Correcting the GT logbook

d_ziolkowski

Dave- He probably means Grid Tracker, which has no logbook. It looks at the WSJTX_log.adi file for its data.
SO the adif entries in that file need to be corrected.
BTW, Grid Tracker has a groups.io forum

Dan KC2STA

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 11:26 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
I made a mistake in serted some incorrect data in the log window of WSJTX that pops up after a successful QSO.  That informaton got passed along to QRZ, LOTW and eQSL as well as showing on the Grid Tracker logbook.  I have corrected QRZ and am not too concerned about LOTW and eQSL but I would like to correct the Grid Square in the GT Logbook.  So my question is - Is there any way to edit the GT logbook entries?

+ What is a "GT Logbook"?

Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
SKCC #4290T
Ubuntu LINUX